Zoomi Straw Sippy Cups – Simplify Healthy Hydration
The Zoomi straw cup has only 3 parts to simplify healthy hydration. All parts come fully apart and have great access for cleaning, so there are no small crevices or hidden compartments for mold and bacteria to hide in. The valve-free straw means it gets cleaner in the dishwasher and is a snap to clean in the sink, too.
The valve-free straw reduces risk of baby bottle tooth decay by allowing your child to sip easily. According to the American Dental Association, “the best training cup for your child is one with no valve.” The straw is designed to prevent your toddler from pulling it out once the lid is screwed on. We use a special manufacturing process to add a polypropylene barrier over the graphics so they can’t be chewed, scratched, or stained. We make our cups from time-proven FDA grade polypropylene and our straws from FDA grade silicone, and lab test them to ensure they are free of Lead, BPA, Phthalates, and Nitrosamines.
The patent pending design minimizes overall spillage while staying valve-free. The air vent has a spill trap to reduce spills when knocked over, turned upside down, dropped, warmed up, and so on.
Get the Zoomi straw cup.
- We advocate valve-free straw training cups because they are both healthier and easier to use
- Valve-free cups are much easier to drink from (compare for yourself)
- Speech pathologists recommend straws over bottles and sippy spouts for proper speech, drinking, and swallowing development
- The ADA recommends valve-free training cups to eliminate a risk factor for baby bottle tooth decay
- According to the AAPD, tooth decay in early childhood can affect permanent teeth, development (esp. height/weight), ability to learn, and quality of life
- Valve-free cups are easier to thoroughly clean and dry, and are less prone to harbor mold and bacteria
- We use soft silicone straws and semi-flexible cups and lids to reduce poking and fall hazards
- 86% of injuries from pacifiers, bottles, and sippy cups are caused by falls, 91% of these injuries are to the mouth, head, face, or neck
- All parts are free of BPA, Phthalates, PVC, Nitrosamines, Latex, and Lead